NR20, Beetley. Near Dereham. We have a young family who are looking for a part time nanny/parents help on a Monday and a Wednesday from 8.00 am-12.00 midday with a possibility to increasing the hours to include a Tuesday morning (8.00-12). There are 2 children ages 3 years (B) and an 8 month old (G). Occasional baby sitting on an ad hoc basis and occasionally some extra hours at the weekends ( during the day and not every weekend). The nanny must have experience with the different age groups and have a DBS (ideally on the update service) and have recently completed a paediatric first aid course (or happy to do this). The role is mainly looking after the 8 month old whilst the little boy is at nursery but when he is not there the nanny/parents help will be looking after him as well.
Duties to include:
· Getting baby dressed
· Personal care and hygiene – nappy, changing clothes, bathing if necessary
· Play and activities to support physical, personal, social and emotional development for appropriate age including sensory and outdoor play
· Taking baby for walks
· Handling and feeding expressed breast milk
· Changing Milton steriliser
· Contacting mother to arrange breast feeds when appropriate
· Food preparation for baby and/or toddler
· Confident and experienced in genuine Baby Led Weaning
· To put baby down for a nap at suggested times and follow nap time routine
· Light household tasks when baby naps such as tidying, preparing meals and snacks for children, washing and laundry, washing up, putting clothes away
· Any other duties which are child related
The position is long term and the family are ideally looking for someone to stay until January 2023. The nanny / parents help must be able to get to the family either driving or by bus as the family live in a rural setting. Both children have Dairy and Soya allergies.
Start ASAP. Salary £10-11 gross per hour. (REF#100)